Tuesday 14 May 2013

VIRTUES OF 2 YEARS
Sayyiduna Anas(R.A) narrates that the Holy Prophet (PBUH) said, 'Whoever, in the sacred months, fasts for 3 days (Thursday, Friday and Saturday), will receive virtues of 2 years of worship.' (Majma'uz Zawaaid, V3, P438, Hadith 5151, Dar-ul-Fikr Beirut)

LUMINOUS MOUNTAIN
Once, Sayyiduna Isa(A.S) passed by luminous mountain that was sparkling with light. He(A.S) said to Allah, 'Oh Allah! Bless this mountain with the power to speak. ' The mountain spoke and said, 'Oh RoohAllah(A.S) What do you desire? ' He(A.S) replied, 'Tell me your state. 'The mountain said, ' A person lives inside me. ' Sayyiduna Isa(A.S) said to Allah, 'Allow me to see him. ' The mountain split open and a very beautiful pious man emerged from it.  This   pious 


man said, 'I am the follower of Sayyiduna Musa. I supplicated to Allah that He lets me live until the time of His Beloved Messenger (PUBH) so that i may receive the honour of seeing him and also be privileged of becoming his follower. Alhamdu-Lillah! I have been busy worshipping Allah inside this mountain for 6oo years. ' Sayyiduna Isa asked Allah, 'Oh Allah! Is there anyone on this earth dearer to you than this person? Allah answered  'Oh Isa! Whoever, form the Ummah of Muhammad (PUBH) fasts for a single day in the month of Rajab, he is dearer to me than this person. ' ( Nuzha-tul-Majaalis, V1, P155)










No comments:

Post a Comment